Saturday, February 13, 2010

The most important Valentine's Day card you will ever give-


We have talked about this before, but now you are getting to an age that it's time to stop talking and begin acting!

The question on the table is: What is the most important Valentine's card/candy gram/gift you will ever give?

I expect the following answers: 

#1 To my Mom.  Although, you can't go wrong here, not what I'm looking for.

#2 To my girlfriend.  You better or she might not be your girlfriend for long.  Still not what I am looking for.

#3 My wife. See #2.  If you don't, I can guarantee, you will be number 2.

#4 The one I gave to Elle Macpherson.  Just kidding, but you have to be real careful with that one.  You could be a hero or just as easily a stalker with that one.




I know, this is kind of a trick question.  I promise you that once you read my answer, this could possibly be one of the best things you will ever do in your life.  

The most important Valentine you could ever give is to the young lady that probably won't get one.  I am not asking you to put yourself in a position that will embarrass you or make you feel uncomfortable.  I am asking you to carry out the tradition of Valentine's day!!  Give a young lady a Valentine's, but don't sign it or let her see you getting it to her.

I am not naive enough to think that you don't know any young ladies that will fill this role.  There are always people who don't fit in or are misunderstood.  This is one of the few times in your life where you can do something really nice and realize that the anonymity of the gesture will only intensify the mystery for the young lady who receives this joy!!  If somebody does find out (which I highly doubt, as sneaky as you two are), the young lady you are really trying to impress will be over the moon with you, when you explain to her why you gave that special Valentine's to the one person you felt deserved it more than anybody else!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
I love you, Sarah!

Big Daddy of Love

No comments: