Thursday, March 4, 2010

Princess talk has led me to think about my Queen!!


No, I am not talking about Queen Elizabeth.  However, her Lady in waiting has corresponded with us in the past.  We'll talk about that in another post.




No, I am not talking about Freddie Mercury and his band.  I will say that they were pretty awesome.  Great songs such as, Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, and A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, just to name a few.


Without a doubt, Queen had the greatest Side A and Side B "45," of all time.  We are the Champions, back to back with We Will Rock You, will forever be played out as an anthem of my youth for the rest of my life.





One of my Top 10 songs of all time was sung by Queen and David Bowie- Under Pressure.  Funny how a young man by the name of Vanilla Ice would later take some of the music from this song tweak it just a little and forever by remembered for Ice, Ice, Baby, which owes a lot of its success to Under  Pressure.


All of that is great, but none of this can hold a candle to my Sarah!




Although it is a great song, no I am not talking about Hall and Oats classic song Sara Smile.  They spelled it wrong.  Don't get me wrong,  I do love Sarah's smile.




Eventually if you live long enough and the good Lord blesses you well, your Queen will come along and sweep you off of your feet.  Well let me tell you, I was BLESSED!!  Looking at my sweet love's picture you know it was all a God thing.  In the country, I would be told that I out kicked my coverage.  You know what, I did!



The great thing about my Sarah is that I got the total package.  Grace, beauty, and smarts!  And to top it all she still loves me in spite of myself.  God has richly blessed me with a woman I don't deserve, but I'm tickled I got her anyway.





A Christian woman with a "Heart of Gold".  The wonderful thing about Sarah is that she is my Ms. America as far as her looks are concerned.   The icing on the cake is that she is Ms. Universe as far as her heart is concerned.  Beauty on the outside and even prettier on the inside, I've got to say I stumbled across my once in a million chance and won!!  


                                                            

I am the luckiest man in the world I tell you.  Thank you Ms. Sarah for saying "Yes," when everything inside was surely screaming, "No!!!!"



The reason for posting this today is to put my little woman up on a pedestal, but more importantly, we heard from our adoption agency today.  We are going to be placed with Ms. Emily Margaret much sooner than we expected.  Maybe within the next week.  This means She will be home in time for Christmas!!!  Sarah, the love of my life, our little girl is coming home!! I can't wait!!

God is GOOD ALL THE TIME!!

Blessed beyond my wildest dreams,

Luckiest and Most Thankful Big Daddy

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You made me cry!!!
I love you more than words can express.
Sarah :D

Rachel said...

I told Sarah that she would be here for her very first football season!! :)

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.